Danner Jackal Boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
I've been given a pair of brand new, unused Danner Jackal GTX boots in a UK size 8EE. In mossy oak and obsession tan, these are superb, Goretex lined boots that are, unfortunately too small (Mother-In-Law). Be assured, they are brand new and unworn.NOW TRADED

I'm looking for swapping for a pair in size 9. Would also consider a pair of size 9 Meindl Desert fox's, Burma's, Borneo's or similar.

Here's a link for more info

http://www.cabelas.com/prod-1/0042760812631a.shtml

backwoodsman

Nomad
Jan 22, 2007
lincolshire
good luck finding a 9, TK max got a load of danner boots in but all silly sizes, l have been looking for weeks now for size 9's 10 tx max stores roughly.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Yeah,:rolleyes: curse my popular sized feet! The annoying thing is, my mother-in-law bought these from a 'propper' shop and paid £150 for them. Then she kept them for 3 months before giving them to me when she came down. So, no reciept, no exchange so i'm stuck with a pair of boots one size too small for me! Never mind eh, hopefully, someone will have size 8 feet and have something they want to swap. ;)

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
These are available again after a right royal mess around which has resulted in the deal falling through with the other party. Any offers considered!:D

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
Hi there,
let me know if you fancy any of this:
Snugpack Rocket Pack, as new( minus side pouches)
Garmin GPSIII(A few years old but in good nick)
Pair of Kuhkri's (one large, one small)
Barnett Safari compound bow
Have got loads of other bits and pieces, but will post them all when i get time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE