moving out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rob Tangtent

Tenderfoot
Feb 20, 2009
Warwickshire
many many times have i wanted to give up school and run away up north and just camp out in a deep forest somewhere. see you guys have massive problem of money and that but i dont have anyy problems with that. i really think i should one day just to see how long i can go without getting found by aload of search and rescue. but then i think about irrisponsiable this would be and how my parents wouldnt let me buy any new bushcraft kit.

O

open_life

many many times have i wanted to give up school and run away up north and just camp out in a deep forest somewhere. see you guys have massive problem of money and that but i dont have anyy problems with that. i really think i should one day just to see how long i can go without getting found by aload of search and rescue. but then i think about irrisponsiable this would be and how my parents wouldnt let me buy any new bushcraft kit.

sound like you won't go and be found and given a big hug....
money worry's you say sounds like we have them well your right? just how do you think your going to get up north and then survive/ also no bush craft kit why not ask ya mom/dad to take interest in your hobby maybe take you on some camping trips to practice i am more than willing to send you all my old books if you mom or dad would like to contact me least that would be a start see i have been outside on the streets and in the woods and if im truely honest its no fun without propa kit and when your young you will have the perverts all about you trust me here.
if none ya familys interested in ya hobby wait till you can can go and buy your own kit or maybe join the scouts for camping trips away .
really don't just fled your home it really is crap when ya young if home lifes so bad tell someone........ scott

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE