Comedy Woodlore knife test

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
What`s that all about then ??

I love the feather stick at 02:20 :D

Somedody`s happy with their purchase anyway, even though the same could be done with £10 worth of clipper.

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
What`s that all about then ??

I love the feather stick at 02:20 :D

Somedody`s happy with their purchase anyway, even though the same could be done with £10 worth of clipper.

Just tested, it's true as well. The book test surprised me - it's one that looks real impressive, but really ain't hard.

lostagain

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2008
Windermere
:confused: :confused: :puppy_dog

Ten years ago, if I had suggested a web site where poeple could send videos of themselves and that I would expect nearly 4000 people to sit and watch some bloke with a knife chopping stuff up, I'd be given three meals a day, lots of drugs and some nice bouncy wallpaper to play with !!!

People do wierd things, but then wierd people like myself sit and watch them!!

:confused:

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
Yup nothing impressive there, just a knife doing what a knife should do and somethings it shouldnt

saddle_tramp

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 13, 2008
West Cornwall
:confused: :confused: :puppy_dog

Ten years ago, if I had suggested a web site where poeple could send videos of themselves and that I would expect nearly 4000 people to sit and watch some bloke with a knife chopping stuff up, I'd be given three meals a day, lots of drugs and some nice bouncy wallpaper to play with !!!

People do wierd things, but then wierd people like myself sit and watch them!!

:confused:

You ought to play 'canon' on an electric guitar, see how many watch you then :)

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
You ought to play 'canon' on an electric guitar, see how many watch you then :)

QFT, that or do a popular 80's rock song in fingerstyle and watch the hits roll in.
meh, youtube has alot to answer for, although Lostagain, if 10 years ago i suggested a website that people updated on a minute by minute bases about the most minute things in life (twitter) i'd have been put in the room next to you m8.
changing times. i'll never get twitter i really won't myspace is useful for musicians and show offs, facebook for keeping in touch with friends who you can't be bothered calling or haven't seen in 20 years, twitter..... i mean just what is the point with the minute by minute mini-life-blog?

you know what i'm going to gather the materials and film myself doing the same as this guy with my clipper then post that as a reply!
pete

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I have to admit that I was impressed with the range of things that were cut and, indeed, the depth of the review. Clear images complimented by a really useful commentary. The book had me gasping in horror (it comes with being a teacher!), the bottle was utterly pointless and as for the 'featherstick'...

Three minutes to review a knife? I think not. Mind you, lucky devil for actually getting hold of one, if that's what you really want :rolleyes: :eek:

DKW

Forager
Oct 6, 2008
Denmark
Just goes to show that a woodlore is good for cutting paper, lines and tiretubes, but utterly worthless for cutting wood. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE