Mini Tabasco Sauce bottle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'm trying to get hold of a mini Tabasco Sauce bottle like this to go in my cooking gear but so far I've only found are vintage ones and being out of date I'd rather not try it :)

I believe they come in some of the US MRE's packs but I can't find a supply anywhere. Anyone know where I could get one or do you have a spare one you'd like to swap?

tyfy

Forager
Nov 4, 2006
Peebles, Scotland
Have a look at the SuperCook Food colourings and essences bottles. They are around 38ml or the Supercook Select Vanilla Essences at 75ml and they are plastic.

(edit)
Just re-read the post and realised you were looking for the actual sauce not just a small handy container. You could always go with teh above suggestion and fill them from a big bottle. I used one of the 75 ml bottles above to take sunflower oil on camp.
(/edit)

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
I got a box of six from Harrods a few years ago and I think I've seen them in Selfridges food hall!

Tescos is so, so-so ;)

Just had a look at the box, the only info is Tabasco is a Reg Trade Mark of McIlhenny Company, Avery Island, Louiisiana. But on the bottle it says Tabasco Country Store 1-800-634-0599 (US No) www.TABASCO.com ...

...where upon you find...

http://countrystore.tabasco.com/prodinfo.asp?number=00006

BINGO!

I'm sure they would post and postage from the US is often amazingly cheep - but I spy group buy!

I didn't want to break the seal on the 5 I have left and without it you can't see the cap, but with a bit of thought are they refillable from a large bottle?

Andy

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
the new brit 24 hour ration packs have them in, genuine army surplus had some in,

I'd heard that they were putting hot sauce in but the ones I saw were sachets of sauce rather than a mini bottle.

With regards my original request Bikething has kindly offered to send me one so that very much for all your help folks and and Bikething :You_Rock_ :)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I didn't want to break the seal on the 5 I have left and without it you can't see the cap, but with a bit of thought are they refillable from a lage bottle?

With a bit of fiddling just - I use a syringe to suck it out of the bigger bottle

Jambo

Forager
Jul 21, 2007
U.K.
I got a box of six from Harrods a few years ago and I think I've seen them in Selfridges food hall!

Tescos is so, so-so ;)

Just had a look at the box, the only info is Tabasco is a Reg Trade Mark of McIlhenny Company, Avery Island, Louiisiana. But on the bottle it says Tabasco Country Store 1-800-634-0599 (US No) www.TABASCO.com ...

...where upon you find...

http://countrystore.tabasco.com/prodinfo.asp?number=00006

BINGO!

I'm sure they would post and postage from the US is often amazingly cheep - but I spy group buy!

I didn't want to break the seal on the 5 I have left and without it you can't see the cap, but with a bit of thought are they refillable from a large bottle?

Andy

I'd be up for a group buy, I've been after a few of these for ages. Anyone else game?

Jambo

Forager
Jul 21, 2007
U.K.
Have a look at the SuperCook Food colourings and essences bottles. They are around 38ml or the Supercook Select Vanilla Essences at 75ml and they are plastic.

Got a link to those please? I tried googling them but couldn't find them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE