Bargain knife on BB

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
if any members over there are willing to buy it from him, i'll be more tahn willing to buy it from them. I'm not a member there so can't :(

seved

Maker
Dec 10, 2007
Sweden
www.sevedsknivar.se
BTW i am in progress of making 5 hunters for about 60£. At least i will try to make it for that. It going to grind them sligtly fullconvex with handles in coarse G10 and blasted finnish and kydex sheat.

Seved

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
BTW i am in progress of making 5 hunters for about 60£. At least i will try to make it for that. It going to grind them sligtly fullconvex with handles in coarse G10 and blasted finnish and kydex sheat.

Seved

put me down for one of those, depending on time.

sorry i had to back out of the last one, there seems to be a rule in my life that the neccessary costs expand to fill all available cash:(

seved

Maker
Dec 10, 2007
Sweden
www.sevedsknivar.se
LOL yes you dont say, you are not the only one. I cant say exactly but i have started and i have almost finished the knives i have on order so it should not take so long.

Seved

seved

Maker
Dec 10, 2007
Sweden
www.sevedsknivar.se
BigShot: dont worry if you cant by one this time you can always take one next time, becouse i should think that i make them again.

Thank you redneck:D. Yes i think they can be realy nice.

Seved

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE