Our new puppy!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rhoda

Nomad
May 2, 2004
Cornwall
www.worldwild.co.uk
Well we took the plunge and finally got ourselves a new puppy. His name is Bailey and he is looking like he will be fantastic addition to the family. He is very intelligent, eager to please and great with my little boy. Couldn't be happier, thanks so much to Spaniel Man who we got him from!
CIMG1666-1.jpg

CIMG1663-1.jpg

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Ahh bless him - lovely looking pup there Rhoda

Hope you`ve got plenty of old newspapers in for those little accidents

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Now that's a proper dog - I hope your energy levels are up to him Rhoda :)

I am counting the day's to our new dogs - can't wait :)

Red

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'd love to get a dog, big responsibilty though! I just dont think i could commit the time to looking after one. Maybe when the kids have flown the nest :)

Andy >>>>>---------------------------------------<>

I`ve always wanted a boxer but with us both working full time I think it would be cruel just now. One day though.

Aug 17, 2008
Hampshire
Splendid looking dog - the same colour as my (almost) 1 year-old Cocker, who is just as energetic and busy as the day we got her. They are wonderful dogs, but they do need lots of time for running and playing!

Rhoda

Nomad
May 2, 2004
Cornwall
www.worldwild.co.uk
Well I'm always out and about, it's partly why we got him. I always feel there is something missing being in the woods or on the beach without a dog to share it with. We are lucky that we have loads of good walks around here. I'm looking forward to taking the little fella out for runs. :red:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Dogs rock!! He's a gorgeous little chap Rhoda... I'm sure he''l give you lots of pleasure (and a fair amount of frustration too LOL) :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE