OT Women

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
you're all crazy mental, for a start, why do you insist on hanging around in groups of no less than 5? and why do you all go to the toilet together? Why do you expect men to know hwat it is you want when you have not in fact told us, and if you're upset, why exactly should i " know already" i would have remembered if you'ds have told me, but you haven't so why should i know?

end of rant

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
I get on very well with my wife,I just let her think I do as I'm told.I wear the trousers in my house,she tells me I can!

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
I don't hang around with other women! And I go to the toilet on my own.
I do have the whole moody thing though, poor Phil is always wondering what he did to deserve my moodswings, but trust me it usually is ALL his fault :)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Women are really stupid because they think we know more than we actually do! When i drop a hint for a birthday/christmas oresent, it is a magazine left open on her duvet before she has got out of bed with a permy marker pen ring right round what i want. When she drops me a hint, it makes the cryptic questions from 3..2..1.. look simple!

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
Heh... I think what you might have done there is extrapolate from a few instances to an
entire group. Why do all men do this I wonder ;) :D

because by finding out that other men don't understand women, then i fell better and slightly less useless, thanks guys:D

scanker

Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
LOLZ. To quote another forums I frequent: women : snakes with tits. :D

That's not my view necessarily, but it seems to fit with your argument.

alpha_centaur

Settler
Jan 2, 2006
Millport, Scotland
I don't hang around with other women! And I go to the toilet on my own.
I do have the whole moody thing though, poor Phil is always wondering what he did to deserve my moodswings, but trust me it usually is ALL his fault :)

Did you make a typo there should usually not have been always :D that's what I get told anyway :D

phaserrifle

Nomad
Jun 16, 2008
South of England
can't comment on the other stuff. but it certainly is true about the going to toilets in twos.
it's not unusual for one of the girls at collage to turn round to her mate and say "I need the toilet" both will then walk out.....

is there some kind of monster that inhabits girls toilets, and requires two girls to chase it off or something?:dunno:

xylaria

Why do you expect men to know hwat it is you want when you have not in fact told us, and if you're upset, why exactly should i " know already" i would have remembered if you'ds have told me, but you haven't so why should i know?

end of rant

Women do this because we can understand body language like blokes understand haines manuals. This effectively is why women can kind of mind read, and why some women expect men to able to the same.

When the moon is at certain phases we turn into werewolves, this is caused by oestrogens breaking down into androgens (male hormones) so women turn into teenage boys for fews days. The problem is teenage boys are told it is very important to control aggresion,but some women think that controling yourself doesn't apply. Try and think about when your hormones had surges, well that is what PMT is like. Everything in the world makes you angry and you can't work out why.

I hope that makes things clearer.

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
Guys buy women are from venus men are from mars book..!!

Its quite remarkable not really your average book for a bushcrafter however.. Trust me its a good read it does not claim to be the be all and end all od relationships but it does make you sort of understand the other sex! anybody not understanding there partner both read this first I read it and saw so much into the way I react and my wife likewise..:drive:

(usual disclaimer no connection with authour blah blah blah)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE