Middlewood "Verical Smoke" - 31/10 - 02/11/08

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

novembeRain

Nomad
Sep 23, 2008
lincoln
cool, I'll do my very very best! Not just to be there but to bring some :beerchug: too, money's not too good at the moment though so, if not, I hope I don't seem too antisocial.

The place looks MASSIVE! much bigger than any scout site I've ever been to. Any advise on kit to bring, I can do the obvious; Hammock and tarp, brew kit, little stove, knife, food, sleeping bag & mat, clothes and wash kit. First aid kit and string / paracord to help with emergency improvisations (or for drying clothes / airing bedding), also probably have my machetti in my car.

Have I Missed anything? :confused:

andywinkk

Nov 12, 2007
wigan
www.garmentsdirectltd.co.uk
cool, I'll do my very very best! Not just to be there but to bring some :beerchug: too, money's not too good at the moment though so, if not, I hope I don't seem too antisocial.

The place looks MASSIVE! much bigger than any scout site I've ever been to. Any advise on kit to bring, I can do the obvious; Hammock and tarp, brew kit, little stove, knife, food, sleeping bag & mat, clothes and wash kit. First aid kit and string / paracord to help with emergency improvisations (or for drying clothes / airing bedding), also probably have my machetti in my car.

At middlwood some come light with just whats on there back and some bring the contents of there shed lol mentioning no names,

my pick up is usualy full though

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk

You'll need the machette to get out of Andywinks beer tent if you cant find the entrance after to many:lmao: :lmao:

Bernie

In Wood

Nomad
Oct 15, 2006
Leyland, Lancashire.
I have just bottled some IPA home brew, will bring a couple (2Ltr bottles) for the christening. Should just about have got an edge to it by next weekend.:beerchug:

So I will get the first round in (you can be my testers). ;)

Failing that I will have an Islay malt that might do the job.:D

novembeRain

Nomad
Sep 23, 2008
lincoln
:lmao: not a problem ;) hope he doesn't mind having an additional "door" :rolleyes:

thought of a couple of things though - pots and pans and a lighter of some sort. Sounds a lot but most of it would go in an average bag.

What's the place like, muddy, wooded, flat?

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
frikkin mud...Im wondering what to do now. I need new shoes, new wellies and looks like im stuck in me tent. isnt there anywhere dry to park a tent?

If its that bad you can sleep in the caravan with Maxine,ill tough it in Andywinks beer tent with the lads:D

Bernie
Nah Bernie , you havnt heard him snore , I kicked him in the tender bits last time we were out it was so bad ,,,,,, he didnt even flinch, I have been looking for a tazer to keep the noise down, my youngest has had me up every night this week I need to catch up on sleep at middlewood :D

frikkin mud...Im wondering what to do now. I need new shoes, new wellies and looks like im stuck in me tent. isnt there anywhere dry to park a tent?

You could get one of those little camp beds to raise you out of the mud, there quite cheep Mentalnurse had one at the last meet said it was ok :) But the muds not to bad to sleep on once you warm it up LOL :umbrella:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE