Lost at moot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Small gold medal about half an inch long, probably around the reception area. Its a oval with a fluted edge, given to me by my mother ( sorry mum lost it again!).

Sandsnakes

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
Did it look anything like this?

DSCF0577-1.jpg

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
Switch my old sausage.. you found it!:You_Rock_

You're a lucky man Rod, for a while I thought it had got mixed up with the rubbish when we left site. I saw your post and spent the next hour or two turning over my flat hoping I still had it.

You must've dropped it when you stopped by for a brew on the Sunday.

It was found when we were packing up on Tuesday, buried among the leaf litter under my tarp. No one had been in our area during the Moot so we just assumed it had been there for ages, left behind by some previous campers. With no way of tracing the owner I decided to hang on to it.
It never occurred to us it would be yours, sorry mate.

In truth you should thank Twoflower - he's the one who found it, I just hung onto it.

Anyway, pm me an address and I'll get it sent back to you.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Such a small thing and its gold as well, so it proves that the moot is populated with nice people. My opinion, if anything went missing its a genuine mistake or just got buried under the leaf litter. There is one more thought, some of the hooch being handed round was so leathal it may have dissolved mugs and clothing!:yikes: Ah, yes, dont forget the aliens as well. :werd:

Sandsnakes:)

Twoflower

Nomad
May 11, 2007
Northants
In truth you should thank Twoflower - he's the one who found it, I just hung onto it.

Eh? Noooo, don't thank me .. I'm not the one who held on to it "just in case".

I'm glad you've not lost it though Rod, I must admit I panicked a bit when I saw this thread as I remember picking it up out of the dirt but wasn't sure what had happened to it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE