Begginer in need of direction !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
I don't spend money on courses. I self-learn everything and have gotten to the top of my game on one or two subjects/activities from doing it on my own.

God you really are pretentious, if your as great as you think you are I'm sure you don't need us mere mortals to guide you, so off you toddle and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Is it just me, or have there been a few awkward posts made by a number of people in the last few days?

Yes, I was thinking that. The perverse side of me rather enjoys these little frissons (don't we all? Come on!). Maybe the Billy Goats Gruff are needed again...

rat pac

Sep 8, 2007
Kingston Surrey
d3v
mate if you think you know everything about law and can live as you please
I pity you
Please don't get me wrong we have all been young and dum
you can collage but it can't teach you respect
People like you are the reason there are laws to protect everyone else
I mainly read alot of info from this forum and have found alot of every nice people and dare I say web mates
As for people wearing rose tinted glasses its called living in the real world
Why cant you go and stay on this game farm you worked on you know the land owner
or do you know he will say NO
its muppets like you that give the rest of us a bad name

d3v

Banned
Aug 23, 2008
Midlands
removed offensive post...........language, advocating illegal activity, insulting other members..................

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
He seems to be all mouth and no substance.
I've had enough, he's had multiple opportunities to have a think and a good look round.

I Banned the idiot.

Toddy

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
There must be something in the water this week. :bluThinki

Thanks to all the forum members who posted sensible and reasoned advice to this guy.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE