One to watch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Probably the reserve of the famous as usual... maybe worth asking the park authorities though...

Forrest Of Dean
Tourist Information Centre
High Street
Coleford
(01594) 812388

Zacary

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2004
Great programme, VERY AMUSING TOO, although they dont teach much in the way of protecting the enviroment. Is that the difference between survival and bushcraft do you think?

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
YoungBushman :eek:T:

I have been uploading to my website the episodes so far... 4 so far... 5th will be up on monday.

If you want the location, PM me and i'll give you the URL but you've missed about 600MB so far and I can only have one up at a time :cry:

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
It's great of you to make these available, but could I suggest you make them available as torrent files? That way everybody that downlods them can become a "seed" for further distribution and it doesn't tie up to much of any one persons bandwidth.

Just a suggestion, I think it would have benefits for all involved...

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
GreatPebble you mean bittorrent? if so... no :nana:

It's not that i'm being mean but this is what I am doing at the moment:

1. Waking up and getting ready for work.
2. Recording the CD to take to work of the episode from the day before.
3. Set the VCR to record the episode from that day before leaving for work with the CD.
4. Uploading the file to the website.
5. Getting home from work and reviewing the recording to make sure I got it ok.
6. Copying the episode to one of my machines and converting it to WMI fomat.

And on Tuesdays and Thursdays when I go climbing, the copying and converting gets done at about 1am.

I know it may be nicer to have it as a better download method but after all of the above, I can't be bothered :wink:

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
It's ok dude... as long as my hosting company don't moan I don't mind having the bandwidth hit... it's currently running at about 2.4GB transfer a day excluding my upload :yikes:

It's all good fun :wink:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE