Ray Mears next episode

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Seeing as the threads relating to the series have now been closed (and quite rightly) I have had to make a thread to ask what the next episode is about and where it is?

Sorry if it has already been mentioned but i can't seem to find it without trawling through 20 odd pages and I am an impatient teenager after all... :wink:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
African Safari

This edition finds Ray taking a safari, the Swahili word for journey. As far as he is concerned, the best type of Safari is on foot. It's a style of journey that Bushcraft makes possible so Ray teams up with a Maasai warrior in Tanzania and walks through a beautiful valley surrounded by wild animals.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:shock: I wanna see that! Sounds like the best one yet. Ray just keeps getting better, i think last weeks one was just brilliant. Well done Ray.

B

brian6244

Anyone know when/where you can catch Ray's show in the USA other than on BBC via satelite? Maybe BBCAmerica or PBS??? Thanks.

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
No sign of it on the BBC America listings, I'm afraid (although they are showing Hamish Macbeth again, which is something). It might just be too early for it, since the show has only been on over here for a few weeks.

Zacary

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2004
Dont worry buddy I will watch it. I enjoy them as travelogs but like so many other guys here I think they need an injection of bushcraft to make them live up to their name.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE