Hunting wih Foxes.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Now WhiskyMac thats a legend!

And the ground was soft and the leg did sink and ................. :rolmao: :nana:

Zacary

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2004
Gees some people here do get techy over this.

Personally, if someone interferred with a hunt back home we'd shoot 'em. Sabotage is a criminal offence and tantermount to terrorism.

Zacary

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2004
Sabotaging a fox hunt is different to sabotaging the rails carrying a train full of office workers only in its severity and in the eyes of the law is still illegal if the end result is a criminal act.

We have many clients, many of whom are just typical Joes going about making a living, who are terrorized by animal rights groups daily, be these mailed threats or physical violence all are equally threatening and mentally/physically scaring.

You guys may joke about it, which suggests you do not realize or care about the extent of the problem, but to these people who have had their vehicles destroyed and their children assaulted it is no joke.

What they do for a living (right or wrong) doesn't give anybody the right to break the law and threaten or abuse them let alone harm them.

Laugh all you like but if public opinion, or even the opinions of the loud/political correct community ever turns against you and your job/interests you will be very surprised how evil some of these so called 'Liberal minded' people can be.

Two wrongs never make a right!

Well (as you guys say) soap box finished. I will now return to my silent seclusion.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
People - chill!

Moderators can we close this thread - I ONLY WANTED TO PUT UP A FUNNY REPORT NOT START A WAR!

As with all things these issues have lots of grey areas and there are loads of people on both sides who are extremists, some from pure belief others with other motives, this will always be the way when people feel their rights or way of life are threatened.

Either way the laws of the land are the laws and I do not advocate nor sanction any actions which will break them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE