Hello from Devon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 14, 2008
devon
Hi Guys,

Im pretty new to all this, but I loved this website and couldnt resist becoming a member.

Ive been looking for communities or groups to get involved with, so if there is anyone out there in the Devon area, I would love to get to know you.

My current project is turning my Mum's recipies into a little cookbook made from handmade paper, nettle cordage to bind it and natural ink. Perhaps not quite in the same league as what the rest of you seem to be getting up to, but you have to start somewhere, right?!

Im looking forward to getting more involved in this sort of thing, and particularly getting to know any other girls out there (we seem a bit few and far between).

Hope to speak to you all soon

Vikki xxx

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Welcome aboard, I for one would love to see the result of your book when it is finished. Sounds like a good project to me.

Yeah, same here... What a great idea. Whats your favourite recepe in there... Or are they secret...
Welcome here.. Plenty from the west country on here...

shocks

Forager
Dec 1, 2007
Devon
Hi welcome to the forum. I'm from Devon, there are a few of us about on this forum. Your project sounds great, I will look forward to seeing some pictures !

leon-1

Hi Vikki and welcome to BCUK from another from Devon.

Sounds a very interesting project, good luck with it and when you finish it it will be nice to see.

Actually it would be nice to see pictures of it as it progresses through the build process as well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE