My Stuart M custom

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
Here it is!

Ive been using it so obviously its not in the same nick as when Stu sent me it. And i have gave it a coat of Carnauba wax so its not as shiny as it was either!

Will write more on this when i get chance to use it more!

As you can see it feathers rather nice, and the wood is hickory!

Steel is Cpm 3V.

Will get better pics in time

CIMG0006.jpg

CIMG0005.jpg

CIMG0004.jpg

CIMG0003.jpg

CIMG0002.jpg

CIMG0001.jpg

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
Great looking knife - as always from Stu!! I have not seen hickory used before, its a really good looking handle material I bet your really pleased!

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
I think i read your description wrong! :eek:

Still a great looking knife and that must be an even rarer handle material!! :)

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
Yeah i got it from werber knife supply Germany, i thought id better send it to stu in case i messed it up:rolleyes:

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
That is the best looking knife I've seen for quite a while. And the handle material is gorgeous, natural camouflage too! Hope you put it down near me someday and then have probs finding it! :rolleyes:

TheGreenMan

Native
Feb 17, 2006
beyond the pale
Love everything about this one, profile and blade geometry, choice of steel, handle shape, handle material. A great collaboration, guys.

Looking forward to reading more about this one.

Kind regards,
Paul.

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
Will give some more reading as soon as i get the chance!

Next up is seeing how it will perform in the kitchen, undoubtedly it will be good for that. Might have to find a local game keeper so that i can try out skinning with it too :D

Thanks again Stu!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
That is one of the best looking knife handles I have ever, simply gorgeous. makes me jealous just looking at it.

Oh, and the knife ain't half bad either ;)

TheGreenMan

Native
Feb 17, 2006
beyond the pale
Will give some more reading as soon as i get the chance!...

Yep, finding the time to do everything that one would like can be a problem.

...Next up is seeing how it will perform in the kitchen, undoubtedly it will be good for that. Might have to find a local game keeper so that i can try out skinning with it too :D ...

It’s got everything going for it - wood carving (fine, and hard use), food prep (vegetable and animal). It looks like a winner in many aspects.

... Thanks again Stu!

It's a source of pride to me that Sheffield craftsmanship still endures and survives in a global market place :)

Kind regards,
Paul.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE