dd hammocks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Ahh the holy grail, pemission for a private woodland, I'm having trouble finding somewhere. Tried contacting local scout groups etc and as yet to no avail, any tips Woodstock?:D
Ps Thanks sandbag, I'll let you know as soon as it arrives.

I offered to get rid of the moles on his land and just remarked on the amount of rabbit scrapes and burrows bordering the land and he told me most were coming from a private wood when I approached the owner of the wood he was more than keen for me to thin the rabbits magpies squirrels rooks and crows, I also mentioned that I sometimes hunt during the night and very early morning and love to watch wildlife would it be ok to put a hammock up he just said be my guest use it anytime I like, which I will

UKHaiku

Forager
Dec 27, 2007
York, UK
I offered to get rid of the moles on his land and just remarked on the amount of rabbit scrapes and burrows bordering the land and he told me most were coming from a private wood when I approached the owner of the wood he was more than keen for me to thin the rabbits magpies squirrels rooks and crows, I also mentioned that I sometimes hunt during the night and very early morning and love to watch wildlife would it be ok to put a hammock up he just said be my guest use it anytime I like, which I will

Nice one :)

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Guess what just popped through my door :D

Wooohooo, many thanks Sandbag once again, and thanks to DD for their speedy service and for making the whole thing possible. Now am contemplating getting out and trying my new stuff - but shouldn't as have already got plans.

UKHaiku

Forager
Dec 27, 2007
York, UK
Damn, I'm going to be on tenterhooks now, waiting.. :eek:

EDIT: No hammock for me yet :( Post van came next door to deliver a parcel, but didn't have anything hammock-shaped in the back for me.. :puppy_dog

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Me too, Mr Postie gave me a rude awakening at 08:30 this morning, he even had to ring twice :D

Well pleased with it, good work Sandbag :You_Rock_

I've put a quick comparison between the 2006 and the 2008 in my blog if anyone is interested,

Cheers,

Alan

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
I've put a quick comparison between the 2006 and the 2008 in my blog if anyone is interested, Cheers, Alan
Alan, im not sure if you've made a mistake and linked to my blog by accident or if the link just isnt working properly, when I click the link you supplied it takes me to my own blog, now does that do the same for other people? Takes them to my blog or their own blogs? Its not working :theyareon

soggy boots

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2007
Manchester
Hi Sandbag47
I received my DD Hammock and Tarp this morning.
Thank you for organising this 'Group Buy' and all the hard work you have put into it!!
Thanks also to DD Hammocks for there speedy service.
Best regards:D

Richie O

Jan 10, 2007
Harold Wood, Essex
Got home from work after a particularly crappy duty and was cheered up instantaniously by my lovely hammock...
Missus wouldn't let me put some hooks in my daughters wall so we could "test" the hammock :(
Oh well, just have to wait to go to the woods then! :)

And thanks Sandbag and DD for great group buy and speedy delivery! :You_Rock_

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
yep got mine at 08.00 wife got the door in her jimmys and dressing gown...what a happy day....haven't tested them yet.....had guests round all day..
glad so many have recived them today aswell

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
Hmm, first day away from the house in about ten days, came home to a slip from the postie...pick something up monday from depot? Could be Hammock, could be the new water bottle (mates Jack Russel pup has chewed the cap off my old one!).

Quick question, did yours arrive via parcel force? Ooooh, I do hope so!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE