Polar pure uk distributer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 14, 2006
Consett County Durham
Yep I'm with TTC, it would be nice to find a UK distributor as i've seen this kind of thing used by R.Wood and it looks like a great idea. tho I have a feeling it's poisonous potential mite make it difficult to sell here.

Hope I'm wrong!?!

Kev

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Bit annoying ain't it! Looks like a great bit of kit but only seems available in the U.S. Everyone seems unwilling to send to the UK guess prob some toxic chemical rules.Anyone seen it in Canada?
Might be able to get it sent from my mate.!?!?
D

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
i have emailed them (Polar equipment) and asked for a price on a bulk purchase inc shipping, will update when i get the reply!

Only reason i can think of the US sites won't ship it is that Iodine is a restricted product in most US states*, since its listed as a precursor chemical for meth labs.

Manufacturers of course dont have the same issues as retailers.

Although iodine IS a poison in large quantities, it's also a vital nutrient in the human diet. If you walk into any Millets or the like you will find iodine water purification tablets and drops so don't worry it isn't going to kill you or anything. :)

*only in concentrations above 2.2%. I presume since they're in crystalline form, this product is 100% iodine crystals or some iodine salt, and will probably fall well within the remit of this restriction.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE