Evernew non stick Titanium Cookware

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
This is a rare chance to buy some rather unique Ti cookware and I have used mine for 5 years now and it is as good as new and is selling extremely well in the USA.

Will be putting some more up today but these three are to start with – all products are brand new and still boxed and once sold it is sold.

Payment via PayPal, cash, cheque is fine and please PM for PayPal address and all postage will be £5 as it will be sent recorded so will need a signature, any questions then please don’t hesitate to PM me and please read below for the science bit!

Evernew non stick Titanium Cookware

Evernew uses a non-Teflon, silicon based ceramic coating and does not use PFOA in the coating. PFOA, Perfluorooctanoic acid, is used in the production of Teflon. Little is known about PFOA but what is known raises strong concerns regarding human health – especially the effect on children. Sevem major manufacturers of Teflon coatings agreed in January 2006 to discontinue the use of PFOA by 2015…

This innovative cookware has been honored with a Backpacker magazine's 2005 Editors' Choice Award, the most prestigious award in the outdoor industry. It's from Evernew Inc., the company that 15 years ago first developed titanium cookware for backpackers.

Finally, the benefits of Ti without the hassle of scrubbing burned crud. The trick? Evernew figured out how to apply a tough non-stick coating to titanium, making this cookware line the first we’ve seen to deliver weight savings, durability, and easy cleanup in one smart package.

Right here is the monster pot a whopping 4 litre cook pot

* Lighter than steel and stronger than aluminum, corrosion-resistant, chemically non-reactive titanium conducts heat efficiently
* Extra-thick silicon ceramic coating is superior, passing tests for heat, corrosion, frying and scratch-resistant hardness
* Rounded bottom edges offer more surface area to the flame and are easier to clean
* Extra large pot features a riveted, stainless-steel handle for stable carrying; swings to one side for storage
* 1500 and 2500 ml gradations on side of pot assist in measuring
* Lid features silicone-covered handle to protect hands
* Includes nylon stuff sack with drawcord and toggle
* Maintain the durability and integrity of coating and pot by avoiding cooking empty and using intense concentrated heat that can cause overheating
2litrepot.jpg

The MSR 2 litre pot sells for £70! And this one is for sale for £50! And this is non-stick:Wow:

Titanium Tea Pot - 0.8 Liter
CA 318

Capacity
27.1 fl oz

Dimensions
4.88 x 3.74 inches

Weight
4.6oz / 130g

Material and Features
The best in lightweight tea brewing gear, also great for boiling water; titanium construction is almost half the weight of stainless steel.

* Easy grip, heat resistant folding handles allow civilized pouring
* Wide top opening for easy filling; heat resistant d-ring for handling the lid

teapot.jpg

MSR tea pot/kettler £43 And this one is for sale for £25!SOLD

Titanium Cookset - Small Ceramic -

Total Weight - 9.2oz/260g
Pot L
Capacity- 2.5 litre
Dimensions - 5.35 x 2.52 inches

Material and Features
Titanium, silicone-covered handles, silicon-ceramic non-stick coating, includes nylon stuff sack
425.jpg

Price - £35

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
A complete cookset!

Ti Non Stick Solo set

Small Pot 1.3litre
Large Pot 1.9Litre
Mug .3litre
Ti Spoon and Fork
Gripper handles
Stuff sack.
Picture009-1.jpg

Picture010.jpg

£55 + £5 P+P
SOLD

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Apologies for the quality of these pictures but will take some more in better light if folks would like to see better ones. The Ti is Japanese Ti so you will not get better quality - unlike other makes.

All brand new and still boxed - to start of with here is a picture of mine that I have had for 5 years.

Picture015.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Non Stick Deep Pot

Total weight 165g
Capacity .9
Frying pan/lid
Stuff sack
Gripper Handle
Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

£25 + £5 P+P
SOLD

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Apologies for the quality of these pictures but will take some more in better light if folks would like to see better ones. The Ti is Japanese Ti so you will not get better quality - unlike other makes.

All brand new and still boxed - to start of with here is a picture of mine that I have had for 5 years.

Picture015.jpg

Picture019.jpg

£15 + £5 P+P

2 x Non Stick Deep Pot

Capacity .9 and the seocond is 1.5l

Frying pan/lid
Stuff sack
Gripper Handle
Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

£20 + £5 P+P

Folks these to have to go too and please see the reduced price above.

Please PM for paypal address or if you would like further details.

Kind regards.

Jack.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Titanium Cookset - Small Ceramic -

Total Weight - 9.2oz/260g
Pot L
Capacity- 2.5 litre
Dimensions - 5.35 x 2.52 inches

Material and Features
Titanium, silicone-covered handles, silicon-ceramic non-stick coating, includes nylon stuff sack
425.jpg

Price - was £35 and is now £25

Please PM for further details.

Best wishes.

Jack.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE