Clear out continues - Kettles!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
The ally/Alzheimers thing has been pretty much discredited, although some still argue the case. Whatever, if you do a search for the thermette, I think it is www.thermette.com but not too sure, then that is a copper version that performs better as it boils more water but in the same time. They are horrendously expensive, by the way!

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
How many of each size did you not know you had? you must have a very big garrage a very short memory and a very deep pocket.

Andy

Good point Andy even though a rather pointless or flippant one. And yes, I do have a rather large garage and yes there is stuff in there that goes back ten plus years. And thank you, my memory is just fine.

As stated above, I could just as easily sell my excess on Ebay or else where and before you say ' but there are fees involved with Ebay' yes there is so you either add that to the postage or your list it for 50 pence more....this isn't science.

I am intrigued as to why this is such an issue to some?! If you don't like a bargain once in a while that not a problem but then why go to the effort of making a non constructive post - just doesn't make any sense :banghead:

I hope Tone does sort out a commercial section as that would benefit as all - except me as I am not a dealer :deal: unless Western saddles counts!

JB

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
The only reason I raised it Jack is because I have a number of a "very similar product" and would like to have listed them myself. Hence I wondered if there had been a rule change I'd missed.
For the record I've absolutely no problem with you punting them on here and good luck to you.

Oh, and Jack needs to have a very big garage to fit his duece and half in!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Jack, the stuff is yours, selling it on here is fine, no one needs to make further sarcastic comments especially as Jack contacted me prior to posting to clarify this is not commercial sales. If anyone does feel the need to make a fuss direct it to me for a nice curt reply.

oetzi

Settler
Apr 25, 2005
below Frankenstein castle
Hello Folks
I have two questions which I couldnt answer myself by browsing the web:
1. what are the dimensions of these three kettles?
2. is it possible to carry the water in the kettle, be it a Kelly with a cork or this with a lid?
Thank you

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Ok folks - they have to go so open to offers on these and they are brand new!

Just the 1.5L left now folks.........

Kind regards.

Jack.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE