Woollen Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ditchfield

Nomad
Nov 1, 2003
Somerset
I'm looking for a woolen jacket. It is to replace a fantastic button up shirt type one I found in a charity shop. My last one was button up with a high fold down collar, was lightweight and relatively water resistant. I'm really mourning its loss and am looking for a cheap replacement. I'm open minded to design. A hood would be nice but is not compulsory.
Cheers

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Then it was meant to be! The pictures aren't that good there, but if it is the same as mine, then it has a cape type shoulder layer in wool, so double layered. The bottom of the front flaps button onto the top pockets thus closing them.

If you do bid on it, I'd post here so that others from BcUK don't try outbidding you.

ditchfield

Nomad
Nov 1, 2003
Somerset
I'm not going to bid on it because of the huge amount of postage. It does give me something to search for on the UK ebay. This is a long time search, i'm in no real hurry

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE