Possible leather group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Anything happening on the leather BS....? I keep holding off from buying some cos I dont want to say to you, I dont need any now, but I have a few sheafs to do now and really need some....Cheers....

Please take me off the list (if I am, was, still still on it) I need some leather now for a load of projects and I cannot wait any longer as nothing seems to be happening. I am off to la prevo to buy me some.......

Gailainne

Life Member
Hi, I sent a PM last week with no response, I have everything I need tool wise for the projects I want to do, only the leather is outstanding.

FYI I suggested that since a couple of people had dropped out I was willing to buy a shoulder of grade 1 approx 10 ft to help out, rather than the 3 ft originally asked for.

I really do appreciate the work you've put into this, rather than leaving you with a hall full of skins and the cost, I would rather you responded and let us help you sort this out.

Tell us how much there is, what the original buyers ordered, how much to post on top of cost, I'm sure we could empty your hall in no time.

Regards

Stephen

bent-stick

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
surrey
www.customarchery.net
Sorry everyone. Other than 1 more person outstanding who has been very patient and I've managed to sort out I'm not going to be able to do this.

Unforseen circumstances have meant that I just haven't been around to sort it. And I didn't realise what sort of monster it was going to be.

If and when I do get to it I'll stick some chunks on member classifieds

Sorry folks, it seemed like a good idea at the time...

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
everyone. Other than 1 more person outstanding who has been very patient and I've managed to sort out I'm not going to be able to do this.

Unforseen circumstances have meant that I just haven't been around to sort it. And I didn't realise what sort of monster it was going to be.

If and when I do get to it I'll stick some chunks on member classifieds

folks, it seemed like a good idea at the time...

Hi BS

I still think it was a good (and very big-hearted) idea. Thanks for trying anyway. For the record, I'm happy to wait for the piece I asked for (or even more if you're wanting to get rid of it and make your money back). Just PM me when you're ready - no stress.

Cheers

Rat

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE