boot bag group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 22, 2006
North Wales
Hi, girlfriends work sell a tall boot bag (like a welly bag) with a little mesh vent hole at the top carrying strap and a decent solid base, bottle green and is reasonably tough, she bought me one as shes sick of me muddyin up her car!! anywho they were £4.00 ir something like that and i been thinkin of offering them as a group buy for some time but too scared as id mess it up but they are cheap and really handy, would antone be interested? im thinkin of doing a small groupbuy to start with say 20 or so, any takers?

Mar 22, 2006
North Wales
boots.jpg
[/IMG]

also in navy!!

Mar 22, 2006
North Wales
Things seem to be picking up so ill start making some calls, the missus has gone abroad to costa rica for 7 an 1/2 weeks doing some work with turtles (lucky) and so i doubt im gonna have much luck gettting them until she gets back but ill keep this list and as soon as she gets back ill get it sorted but ill try and get hold of her bro see if he can sort me out

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Backyard Bushcraft said:
unfortunatly they dont do a shorter soze sorry!! and i should think they would fit a size 12 im size 10 and they is still space!

Thanks, then put me down for a green one please.

AJb

Mackie

Apr 18, 2007
Chester
Yes put me down for 2 please.

I know it's my first post, but obviously I'll forward the money first.

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

M.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE