North West meet Delamere, 20-22 April

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

corr

Tenderfoot
Oct 22, 2006
crewe, cheshire
Goose said:
There is nobody to give permission for snaring, but I wouldn't mind taking a look at your snares ;) . It is a scout site so the air r*fle may cause more problems than it is worth. We may be able to sort out some archery though if you have bows.

so i was thinking of geting a bow any way so im in :D :grouphug:
so if no 1 sees an air rifle dos that meen it was never there ??

and if we get wabits a stuwe is in order this is not me volantering btw but if some 1 has a good size pot my be worth bringing it

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
well count me in if work will allow. it will be good to meet up and put faces to names. It will be my first meet up so really looking forward to it and best of all swmbo might be coming to and as she has no kit i now have an excuse to get down to the shops and get more shiny stuff lol.
:lmao:

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Just reading the tapping birch thread, there are loads of birch around Delamere so bring your tapping kit! It is something I want to try this year, may give it a go this week.

corr

Tenderfoot
Oct 22, 2006
crewe, cheshire
the sap only rises for 2-3 weeks in erly march so dont think it will be werth it in april tbh but i did just put a tap in and the sap is rising atm so go for it this weekend i think

corr

Tenderfoot
Oct 22, 2006
crewe, cheshire
xylaria said:
Is it ok for me and my two kids to turn up? Is anyone else bringing children?

Goose said:
Yes kids and dogs are welcome, as long as you keep them under control! But depending on staff on site they may have to stay on a lead :( (I don't take mine)

i am tyring to get the mrs to go on sataday and bring the kids and pos the dog just for the day 1 may stay time will tell :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE