Looking for Work

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 5, 2007
Bracknell
Hi,

Just joined what is proving to be a top forum and wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a company/organisation who need assistance with courses. I'm coming up to the end of my Instructors course and I'm looking to be some experience under my belt instructing, so if anyone does need help on a gratis basis with courses at any level I'd be more than happy to help. I hold a current CRB and have experience teaching both young and mature students in practical subjects. I have taught at risk and behaviouraly challanged students.

If you do need a hand then drop me a line.

Kind regards and happy bushcrafting!

Ian

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
What Instructors course are you coming to the end of? there are a few about now.

I have often wondered at the actual value of such courses, so I would be interested in hearing how you get on in your search for employment and how valuable in securing it you find the qualification to be

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
Hi Beartracks

There's a list of schools on the site - might be worth contacting them directly.
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/content/articles.php?action=show&showarticle=37

Is there a park or woodland near you that has the public visiting? They might
be grateful of a competent pair of hands putting on some sort of demo or
leading a walk? Might not be exactly what you had your heart set on but
useful CV fodder, no?

Good luck :)
Jo

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Beartracks said:
Hi,

Just joined what is proving to be a top forum and wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a company/organisation who need assistance with courses. I'm coming up to the end of my Instructors course and I'm looking to be some experience under my belt instructing, so if anyone does need help on a gratis basis with courses at any level I'd be more than happy to help. I hold a current CRB and have experience teaching both young and mature students in practical subjects. I have taught at risk and behaviouraly challanged students.

If you do need a hand then drop me a line.

Kind regards and happy bushcrafting!

Ian

You will be quite surprised to hear that alot of Bushcraft & Survival schools are missing instructors due to the conflicts in Iraq & Afganhistan!
Alot of instructors are ex forces either special forces or ex Para / Marine. And these boys are being offered big money in these war zones!
I know a couple personally - so it might be worth just ringing around and talking to the various schools.
You never know you might just get in somewhere part time if not full time.
Give it a go.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE