Leather strop pay it forward ;)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
I have recently made 4 leather strops intending to sell them at a local craft fair. But I've been amazed by the generosity of the people on here 'you know who you are' and many thanks again to you, and would like to help a few folk out if poss, so, the first four PM's to come my way are welcome to them. :D

H

Heathenpeddler

I won't take one as I have lots of leather but you get rep for this :D

P

Philr

Yes please i am finding difficult to locate a source for leather mate

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
i already have one but well done mate, im amazed at the genorosity of this site
leon

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I am hoping I have done my maths correctly and have just snuck in as number four :) . PM sent and well done I am inspired by the way 'Pay It Forward' has taken off and will be scouring the loft at the next opportunity to try and offer something else up. Rep sent :)

Gumbob

Tenderfoot
Sep 22, 2005
Ayrshire
Nice one mate!

I don't need one myself like as someone gave me a huge piece of leather recently :You_Rock_

Gumbob

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
If you click the scales/balance on the top right of an individual persons post then you can give them rep for their contribution to that thread.
To see if you have rep click the User CP part of the brown band 2 inches from the top of your window. I'm sure there is a better description on here somewhere but I can't remember where!

Floyd Soul

Forager
Jul 31, 2006
The woods, Ireland.
This pay it forward idea is fantastic, it establishes links between us and beats the conventional monetary system anyday! Can someone direct me to the original pay it forward thread please?

Ta

May 25, 2006
Canada
www.freewebs.com
Floyd Soul said:
This pay it forward idea is fantastic, it establishes links between us and beats the conventional monetary system anyday! Can someone direct me to the original pay it forward thread please?

Ta

Not sure about an original thread, it's just a way of being if you ask me. Someone needs something, you give it. Once I get my income better situated I've already got targets for the items I plan on sending.

Pipistrelle

Tenderfoot
Jun 18, 2006
England (North West)
sam_acw said:
If you click the scales/balance on the top right of an individual persons post then you can give them rep for their contribution to that thread.
To see if you have rep click the User CP part of the brown band 2 inches from the top of your window. I'm sure there is a better description on here somewhere but I can't remember where!

Thanks another mystery unravelled, cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE