SotP Group buy – Norwegian Lavvu tents & stoves

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

meanderer

Nov 2, 2006
yonder
Hi Folks

Cheques are rolling in so I hope to be able to order soon.

Revised prices were based on the 'confirmed' replies so please, check your inboxes and send off the revised amounts if you haven't already done so.

I'm sending PMs on receipt of cheques so you know when it arrives!

Cheers

Jon

meanderer

Nov 2, 2006
yonder
Hi Folks

Just a quick update on what's happening. I've paid the cheques in and just have to organise payment. There should be an invoice and payment details waiting at work but I've been laid up with a bad back for a few days - going to try and get in there now...

More news when I have it...

Cheers all

Jon

meanderer

Nov 2, 2006
yonder
Hi Peeps

Apart from having to do battle with my own bank to send what is effectively my own money abroad, we're winning!!

Invoice arrived today and payment for the first pallet - tents and groundsheets - was filed just now. Max 5 days on transfer so watch this space for further news!

Cheers

Jon

ggfh666

Forager
Jan 16, 2006
belgium
users.pandora.be
I've still not figured out what size I should take.
If some of you could post a pic of the inside with some people lying on the floor that would be great.
It may give me an idea on how big I should go.I'm still thinking about a Tundra 8 but 5 by 5 seems huge. But 1 size smaller could be too small.....

bilko

Settler
May 16, 2005
SE london
ggfh666 said:
I've still not figured out what size I should take.
If some of you could post a pic of the inside with some people lying on the floor that would be great.
It may give me an idea on how big I should go.I'm still thinking about a Tundra 8 but 5 by 5 seems huge. But 1 size smaller could be too small.....
Think it will be about 2/3 weeks before we get them mate, they have to be shipped over yet. :)

Bigman

Life Member
May 28, 2006
Newton Abbot, Devon.
meanderer said:
Hi Peeps

Apart from having to do battle with my own bank to send what is effectively my own money abroad, we're winning!!

Invoice arrived today and payment for the first pallet - tents and groundsheets - was filed just now. Max 5 days on transfer so watch this space for further news!

Cheers

Jon

Thank you for the update Jon. :)

meanderer

Nov 2, 2006
yonder
Just heard that the first pallet (tents & groundsheets) is on it's way!!!

No ETA just yet as the carriers have to contact me first re duty and VAT.

Watch this space.

Jon

meanderer

Nov 2, 2006
yonder
They've arrived.... :lmao:

300kg pallet of tents and groundsheets - now counted and loaded (JUST!) into the back of the 110. Phew.

Earliest opportunity to further sort these is going to be Thursday evening so please be patient for a little longer....

For those who are coming in late, let me sort out how this one has gone before I promise anything. I will get round to PMs and posts after the bits are done.

Back with more news soon!

Cheers

Jon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE