Business Cards!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Hi

I have just received something in the mail from the site, by the way thanks Tony for that, and it came with a kind of business card/ comp slip which looked the bee's knees with the website details, email address and BCUK logo on it.

I was just wondering, I appreciate that it's perhaps cost restrictive, but is there any mileage in say sending 5 of these cards to full members, perhaps when they pay their subs, so that they can pass on the detials of the site to any like minded people they come across.

just think they look very professional and are a good advocate and wallet reminder.

Pib

mal

Forager
Sep 20, 2004
Blackpool
Off the subject slightly but I think the (twelve plants for twelve months) in the Bushcraft magazine would be excellent put on pocket cards

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Collector’s cards, from a series of say 100, with one or more appearing in each issue of the magazine would be kind of cool don’t you think? Certainly something that has always appealed to those of school playground dealing age as well as the more mature and ------- retentive type!

Make them out of waterproof material so they can be kept in a satchel or backpack without rotting.

Did I really say “satchel”!

Cheers

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
I like the idea of the collectors cards.

Maybe cards with a selection of how-tos (eg knots) on the back would be useful, too. I can never remember all my knots...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE