Sold Thank you Bushcraft people she's SPF ! :-)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Munky1

Feb 9, 2014
Weymouth
These dont seem to need much introduction - I got this in a trade and i like her very much but my hands are just too big, so the handle feels small and even worse for me with gloves on....I could buy a new handle OR just let one of you enjoy it. Usual spec, item is used - has a few dings etc and would need a decent edge putting back on her, other than that solid! Without the sheath these are about £110, add the sheath, clip and teklok and you are in the £150-£160 range so im going to throw it out there at £90, will consider trades of all descriptions, tell me what you have and I will try and work something out with you ! Or shoot me an offer - I can politely accept or decline ;-)

IMG_4731.JPG IMG_4732.JPG IMG_4733.JPG IMG_4734.JPG

Reactions: moocher and Nice65

Munky1

Feb 9, 2014
Weymouth
and responded to ;-) come down for a cuppa if you are that close and i can see what other gear i can palm off on you ;- make sure you bring the wallet!!!

Reactions: moocher

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE