Hi from Cornwall

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shiner22

Feb 7, 2020
Falmouth
Hi all,

Just joined the site and currently living in Cornwall (Falmouth). I seem to spend a lot of time watching people on YouTube doing the things I wish I was doing.
I’d love to get out a do a couple of wild camping and/or bushcraft nights per month but ideally closer than Dartmoor.
Thanks for reading!

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I live near Perranporth. We could meet up, but I have very few skills and lot of quirks.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Welcome on board.
I know Falmouth quite well (daughter was at Uni there so spent a fair bit of time down there) - you have fantastic coastal areas to forage and practice all that's relevant to coastal living. Study what's on your doorstep first; it's a rich environment.

Reactions: Redhand Jack

Shiner22

Feb 7, 2020
Falmouth
Hi, I'm based near Truro and am in a similar situation to you however I do have access to a private woodlands. If you're still interested let me know
Hi, I don’t know how but I missed your reply. I’m definitely interested in some bushcraft and I have a hammock for woodland use. Please let me know if you fancy it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE