Need a new Email account

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Also, how do I transfer my emails from the old (due to close in a few days) to the new

or at least my address book?

Its microsoft (I think)

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
Just as a reminder with gmail comes google account and a certain amount of privacy loss unles that is turned off or doesn't matter. But otherwise gmail works fine.

Reactions: armie

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
I do not think you can easily transfer any addresses or such.

You can create a new account/ email within the exi#ting system.
I have three yahoo accounts, and it works.

One ‘standard’ personal one, one work related and one ‘secret’ 2ork related one.

Winnet

Forager
Oct 5, 2011
Aberdeen
Also, how do I transfer my emails from the old (due to close in a few days) to the new

Its microsoft (I think)
If you go into the settings you may be able to export your address book in Excel or csv format which can be imported into Gmail.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex

Its microsoft (I think)

Why not Google it, it can’t be difficult. My dad dumped Outlook a couple of years ago and imported all his mail and addresses and he’s 91 this year, far from tech savvy. Getting easy to understand info on IT stuff on a bushcraft forum is likely to be confusing.

Here’s the first hit I got, and it was quicker than logging in here and waiting for an answer.

https://www.lifewire.com/import-your-hotmail-messages-and-contacts-into-gmail-1172009

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE