Brockwell wood?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
Been quite a few times , great place , numerous spots to camp in , when dry can get car quite close otherwise a walk in from farm house , plenty of established fire pits , not much standing deadwood ( can take some logs or buy from owner ) , there is a natural water source ( I would filter and boil ) or carry in ( can fill up at farm ) .

No toilets so make sure your prepared for that .

Shops five min drive away ( or half hour walk ) .

Although Brockwell is only 7 miles from Newcastle it does feel remote and wild . There is sometimes some traffic noise in the evening and planes do overfly but to be honest I’ve always felt I’m in the woods and it’s not been a problem .

Sometimes you might not see anyone else all weekend

Jan 7, 2020
North Yorkshire
Thanks fellas, Brockwell does seem very good just needed some confirmation from others so I didn’t get disappointed. Any other suggestions of places that were remote would be greatly appreciated. I adopt a leave no trace attitude and respect the land so any suggestions would be respected

Reactions: Madriverrob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE