South Derbyshire Meet-up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Oliver G

Sep 15, 2012
Ravenstone, Leicestershire
Good Morning All,

I've just moved up from Wiltshire to Melbourne in South Derbyshire, it's fantastic up here having the Peak District only an hours drive away, I've had a couple of bimbles around but had to call off the last camp as my waterproof pup tent wasn't.

Anyway, to the crux of the matter, are there any groups around the peaks that meet up for a camp (on access land with permission of course)? I'm just looking to meet some like minded people and stretch my legs a bit and possibly take my little brother in law, he doesn't get to go out much and it'll be some good character building for him.

Kind regards,

Ollie

Grotzilla

Nomad
May 5, 2014
United Kingdom
Beehive Bushcraft in Moira and Northwood of this forum are the closest I know of. There was a Bushcraft uk meetup at Shining Cliff woods a few years back which was great fun but noone has followed up with another.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
I used to work in Melbourne and now live in the peak district.......you following me? :biggrin:

Some great footpaths around Melbourne I miss it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE