Sold Huge Jacket Clearout Pt 3 - Barbour Durham, Browning Skeet Vest

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
This is the last part of the jacket clearout - at least for now. All items stored hanging in a non-smoking home.

This is a Barbour Durham wax cotton jacket in sage green, worn a couple of times to the local pub and that's it - otherwise in as-new condition (the slight mark on the left shoulder is dust I didn't spot when I took the photo). It's a lovely lightweight raincoat (lighter fabric than a lot of Barbours) with two big bellows pockets, side vents, a zip-up inside pocket, fitted hood and rain cape. Size is 50", dimensions 26" pit-to-pit, 32" neck to hem. Yours for £95 posted. PRICE DROP TO £85
IMG_3817.jpeg IMG_3818.jpeg
Then we have a Browning skeet vest in a fully ventilated (think 'string style') fabric with a heap of pockets including the necessary big cartridge pockets. Perfect for hot weather skeet, or wearing over a fleece. Size XL, I reckon you're good up to a 48" chest with this one. It's a bit hard to measure the pit-to-pit dimension with no sleeves, but 24" seems about right, 33" neck to hem. Yours for £30 posted. PRICE DROP TO £20
IMG_3820.jpeg
IMG_3819.jpeg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE