Sold Huge Jacket Clearout Pt 1 - Barbour, PHD

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Time for a clearout of jackets, and this time I'm selling my favourites - the ones that I still love but have hardly (or never) worn. All items stored hanging in a non-smoking home.

First up an unused Pete Hutchinson Designs (PHD) Lofoten ventile and down jacket XL in green and black (this was listed separately but is now here at a reduced price). It's quite simply the nicest down jacket I've ever come across, but I've never worn it. I don't have the full spec because it's a discontinued model, but if you take a look at the current models (https://www.phdesigns.co.uk/romsdal-ventile-down-jacket) you'll see just how good these things are. 30oz or so in weight, it packs into an included stuff sack that's just 12" long by 11" wide. It includes a detachable fleece-lined ventile hood, inside pocket, two fleece-lined outside pockets and a fleece-lined collar. Goose down lining is fantastically warm.

Dimensions 25" pit to pit on the exterior (can't be certain of how much inside, it's down!), same on the waist. 32" neck to hem.

This is possibly my most reluctant sale ever, but bomber-style jackets simply don't suit me and I've never worn it. As you can see their cheapest current model is £950. SOLD
IMG_3771.jpeg IMG_3772.jpeg IMG_3773.jpeg IMG_3774.jpeg

Next we have a Barbour Berwick Endurance in XL. This is a fully waterproof jacket in manmade fibres (not wax cotton) with a moleskin collar. Features include two inside pockets, hand warmer pockets, bellows pockets with tabs to keep them open for shooting, and an all-round rear poacher's pocket. It's very clean and only lightly used, but unfortunately one of those occasions was a walk where we literally had to go through hedges, so there's a pulled thread on the left arm, and one of the poacher zips has partially broken (both shown). Size is 26" pit to pit, 33" neck to hem. SOLD

IMG_3804.jpeg IMG_3805.jpeg IMG_3806.jpeg IMG_3807.jpeg IMG_3808.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3809.jpeg
    IMG_3809.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Bartsman

Forager
Jan 5, 2013
Princetown
Interested and in the PHD jacket - can you PM with the arm length - as I’m a bit of an orangutang - but if it’s not too short - I’m keen

BW

Simob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE