Christmas gifts.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 23, 2014
Wirral
I received a mini skillet and griddle set which I tested out yesterday. I also received a few foraging books and other bits I haven’t tested out yet, but can’t wait to
8fe6701c4fc28549966750cfa305b098.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: santaman2000

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Many nice things , but this tweed woollen anorak with a cosy fleece lining has to be my favourite thing this year.20191228_194706.jpg
Realy cosy inside this. It's a wee bit big but it doesn't matter. Better than being too small! Plenty of room for extra jumpers but not realy needed as it's so warm. Bcuk badge already installed on the pocket.

i'm a grinch and usually run off into the bush or mountains over the holidays.... .this year that wasn't possible but i got a new t-shirt from my friends and had a stranger giving me an empanada and a fruit juice two days ago when i took a certain incredible dog to the beach... (not the same "" caliber" " like most folks but it made my day)

although i haven't watched it for a while for lack of a player i still have the flintknapping DVD i got 2011 in NZ -- it has travelled in my pack to Oz, korea, Japan and now central america...

Reactions: santaman2000

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Closest would be a couple of Hultafors HDC chisels in 25mm and 20mm.

I've had the 40mm one for a couple of years now and they don't mind a bat from a proper hammer instead of needing a mallet (how many site carpenters even own a mallet? None I know) and they have a sheath to put them in.
The sheath alone makes the edge last longer as its simple to put back after every use.
2619-1.jpg

Bench joiners likely don't care about the sheath as they have cupboards and whatever to store gear in but its handy for me.

I'm in no way shape or form short of chisels and have a fair load of old English makes but the one I've had a while has been so good I wanted a couple more.

Reactions: Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE