SAK, accessories

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all

I am fettling a SAK climber for a neighbour, I wonder if someone could suggest the best place in the UK to buy plus scales, the pen and the eye glasses screwdriver that fits in the corkscrew please.

I have searched but have not anywhere that supplies all the bits from one place, and buying from more than one place means that postage costs make it too expensive.

And I will take this opportunity to wish you all a merry xmas.

ATB
Mark

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Our local Blacks used to carry a fair few spares including scissors springs and tweezers but I don't know about the pen or the screwdriver or if they still stock the spares at all.

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
GoOutdoors used to stock them, but I bought my last pair of screwdrivers from Amazon. Don’t know if it was cheap or not £3.24. Free postage.

Sent using Tapatalk

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
I think, scissors spring, pen, toothpick, and all the other little parts are sold everywhere if they sell the knifes.

But I guess usually they don't sell the scales.

Jared

Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Pen is not standard on a Climber. Would be curious to the customer service center's response.

Erbswurst

Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
The scales of the Compact fit to the Climber. And the pen fits in the scales of the Compact.
For sure. I have this combination.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE