*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
@sunndog You mean... it's cursed ?!?!?! ;)

As a newbie I found this thread only because of being after some specific items and spotting it in the recent posts/replies box and trying every thread title that looked like it had potential for what I was after.

Personally I think it would be better in with the classifieds than off topic because if people are looking for bushcraft kit they're less likely to be looking in off topic>other chatter.

Thanks for your input and finding the thread goodjob
I'm not sure i get why it would be better in classifieds, there's nothing for sale... i get that it might be better in Bushcraft chatter or the like...
I don't think I've ever really thought about where the thread is since g4ghb created it nearly 10 years ago...

Reactions: Woody110 and Robbi

Chief

Dec 18, 2019
Lincs.
"I'm not sure i get why it would be better in classifieds, there's nothing for sale"
I actually meant (forgot) to go back and edit that since I really meant suggesting it as under the: "The Bushcraft UK Members Market Place" heading more than within classifieds itself.

That said I'll admit that even then it technically still wouldn't entirely fit in the market place since as you say it isn't a 'For Sale' thread.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Yes please to the knife (to keep the thread going - it will be used for a forest school, so although not my first knife, it will be someone's)

On offer - waxed cotton/ripstop Nylon tiny EDC pouch with belt loop (made by me!):

76052266-5a0f-4878-8f1f-c74010b256a4.jpg

Reactions: Madriverrob

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
@spandit Can I take this please?
I'll find something to put up in the next 24 hours. :)

Edited to say I'm still waiting for a reply from Spandit, but given the seasonal goings on he might just be otherwise occupied for a day or two. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mikehill

Zookeepa

Jan 12, 2015
Derbyshire
Yes please, but I'm away for a few days so would stall it a bit before I could put something up. If anyone else wants it to keep things going then happy for that.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Yes please, but I'm away for a few days so would stall it a bit before I could put something up. If anyone else wants it to keep things going then happy for that.

@Zookeepa Have you seen how long some of the "regulars" have stalled this thread for in the past? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
It's yours.;)
Drop me a PM with your address and I'll get it posted. :)

Reactions: bopdude

Zookeepa

Jan 12, 2015
Derbyshire
I do, still, apologise for not being home, however I am away dealing with some family matters and unfortunately it has meant staying for longer than expected. I will be home in the next couple of days hopefully and will post something.

Reactions: Nice65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE