North Wood meet 06~08 December 2019

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hodge

Forager
Aug 3, 2018
West Midlands
Unfortunately, due to illness I don't think I will be joining you this weekend! Will let you know if I feel better and can make it on Saturday. Hope you all have a good time. Martin see you after your AT trip.
Hodge

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Unfortunately, due to illness I don't think I will be joining you this weekend! Will let you know if I feel better and can make it on Saturday.

I have awakened to find I am one in a percentile that react to the flu jab and can't use my arm to it's potential. So I'm out for today also, maybe I'll be ok for a Sat visit.

Martin see you after your AT trip.
Hodge

Many thanks :)

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
Still gutted I missed it. Would have been more fun than the event I had to go to. Will definately be there next time. Did someone get stuck and needed to get pulled out by a tractor?

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
Even though there was only a few of us and a couple got their vehicles stuck with the farmers help it went unnoticed and it was a Great meet up but it would be nice to see a few more campers there. There is something special about sitting around a camp fire chatting about absolutely nothing in particular. Roll on February.........

Reactions: jimbo75

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE