knife scale pins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 8, 2018
south yorkshire
hello gents could anyone please tell me where i can get 10mm diameter mosaic type knife scale pins tried googling but nothing coming up.
many thanks in advance john

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
thanks very much for the replies gents new to the job and drilled the holes without thinking will know better next time.
thanks john

Are the holes in the blade tang where you’re fitting the handle 10mm?

Try some of the knife makers here, Stew, Chris Claycomb, HillBill, Mark177, for suppliers or maybe offcuts. They’ll be more in touch than me. There was a US eBay guy who became a BritishBlades member who made literally hundreds of mosaic pins. The US knife supply sites might be a good bet, the Americans like the decoration perhaps more than us Brits.

And “This Thread Is Useless Without Pics”, so you’ve gotta show the results of your labour. :)

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
sorry mate unfortunately i'm not computer savvy enough to post pictures the place that fadcode found is about 10 miles from me so quite handy.

No worries. If you want pics posted, PM me and I’ll give you my email to send to. Best of luck with the build. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE