Extra long trouser belt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Why not make your own? Get yourself some leather strapping and a buckle, or maybe webbing if you prefer, it is really not that difficult to make a belt, if you can't sew rivet it. I have made several leather belts, but if you want a cheap "tactical" belt ebay is your friend, plenty from China at a fraction of the cost of brand names, and you know nylon webbing is webbing is webbing, it knows no brand names, it will be tough enough to hold your trouser up.

Reactions: Mark Baigent

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Ah, I forgot it yesterday:

After you shortend the x access belt, take a lighter and heat the cut, that the threads melt a bit together. Press it a bit on a chopping board immediately afterwards.

It's pretty strong and long lasting, but tends to slip out of the buckle after perhaps 1000 days of continuous use.

The buckle is coloured and looses parts of the coulour in the corners step by step but for that price...

;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE