Greetings

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Greetings bushcrafters:

This is the very first momentous occasion when I have personally entered anything on the internet. I quit a fairly normal lifestyle in 1971 to become a freelance Wildernes Living Skills and Survival instructor.

Although I am always strongly preoccupied with survival subjects (especially Boreal forest), I am presently engrossed in that aspect of outdoor education dealing with the immense problem of "Natutre deficit disorder" K-12 in North American schools.

As I am in my mid-60's and have practically worn out my legs walking I hope to go into the writing phase of my life to complete Huey, Louie and Dewie's Woodchuck Manual. I as yet have no internet access and hope in the next year or so to acquire one, meanwhile tantalizing the virtual world with the odd entry.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
A very warm welcome to you Mors.... your reputation preceeds you.... I guess you need little introduction. Great to have you here and many of us are looking forward to meeting you over the next few days. I hope you enjoy you time in the UK and take some fond memories back home with you :)

:D
Ed

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Hello and Welcome to BCUK Mors you are an inspiration to many here myself included i hope you enjoy the moot, your stay in the uk and your trip to France I hope its not to long before you publish your wood chuck manuals i need some great new reading material.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Without wanting to duplicate what has already been said....

Marts said:
Welcome to BCUK Mors. :)

There's alot to learn on here so just ask if you have any questions. ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Welcome Mors, enjoy your stay over in the UK, Mind you i can envisage you running back to the airport already.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Welcome to BcUK :D Delighted to see you here.
I hope you find the companionship around our virtual campfire as warm as it is around the real ones.

Cheers,
Toddy

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Wow, good to see you on here Mors. I do envy the people going to the moot who will learns skills first hand from yourself, you're truly an inspiration to many people here. I hope you enjoy your time there in UK, and well done for your first foray into the internet, a much scarier place than any you've ever been!!

J

Jamie

A very warm welcome to you Mors. Pull up a log and start the fire for us please :lmao:
Seriously though, it is a real pleasure to have you here and I know that a lot of people are looking forward to meeting you in person at the moot at the weekend

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
A very warm welcome Mors, I'm just sorry that I won't be able to meet and learn from you at the Bushmoot.

Brian

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Welcome aboard, great to have you here :D It's a shame I wont be able to get to the moot this year. :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE