Sold London Bridge Trading (LBT) 1476A-V2 - Version 2 Three Day Assault Pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
This is one of the now discontinued LBT Version 2 Assault packs, that is an evolution of the classic three day assault pack. Difficult to get hold of now and not to be made again (as I understand it).

Noticeable improvements / differences:

- The large front pocket zips off the main bag to form a small (12 litre ish) sustainment pack
- The main compartment is now a full clamshell opening
- Improved straps and padding
- Improved carry handle (padded handle that retracts into the main body).
- Internal pocket that will take a laptop in a padded case
- Hydration routing slot
- PALS / MOLLE webbing on the base of the pack to take straps for a bedroll / tent etc

Details:
Colour: Black
Capacity: Approximately 27L in the main body and 12L in the front pocket (39ish Litres total)

Link to a thorough review:
Rather than pour out the details I'll link to a thorough review instead -

https://optimalknapsack.wordpress.c...ee-day-assault-pack-v2-packing-for-four-days/

Condition:
The bag is in excellent condition. I have unpicked the tiny LBT label, shown in the review here, to remove any branding on the outer pack other than what you choose to apply to the velcro patch panel.

It has been carried around town a bit and used for a couple of urban trips but not used in an outdoorsy environment so is in very good condition. There's a wee bit of rubbing on the cordura between the shoulder straps and at the lower back but that's just being picky.

Pictures:
NB: it doesn't include the Aguille Alpine velcro patch shown in the pictures below

vrYB8Eb.jpg

lvgYa2J.jpg

4KMW2E6.jpg

9bXjgDt.jpg

8uyK0px.jpg

gdEzPIv.jpg

u0X08pO.jpg

XvDrpMW.jpg

Price:
I'm asking £165 shipped to UK. Not after any trades thanks.

Last edited:

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Question I don’t see a waist belt could you jury rig one?

Good spot. There is a waist belt: there are loops at the sides of the pack, for buckles to attach to, which the strap currently shown on the daypack attaches to when you’re not using the daypack config. Could easily rig a wider one if needed

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE