Trusted military surplus suppliers?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all

I am back after years away, so happy to find bushcraftuk are still here. I am hoping to get back into the woods up here in North east Essex, Walton on the Naze.

Can anyone suggest military surplus suppliers that you trust to buy from please, I am back but with a very limited budget :-(

ATB
Mark

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
I always use Endicotts in Exeter (Kev posts stuff out and his website is very good too). I'm afraid I don't know of anywhere in your neck of the woods though (I used to use the Trading Post in Clacton when I lived there, but they closed about 15 years ago!)

Reactions: Mark Baigent

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
The German Army Goretex suit usually is sold in very good conditions. Every soldier had one in the end but now we don't have so many soldiers any more.

It is light, because it is a very simple construction, but it is made from the usual Army 3 layer Goretex.

This seller sits in Germany:

https://www.asmc.de/bw-naesseschutzanzug-flecktarn-gebraucht

That is an interesting Austrian seller:

He sells cheap and good clothing in oliv green.

That here is from 65% cotton and 35 % polyester for example.

But tell them that you want polyester-cotton mix. That stuff exists in 100% cotton as well.

http://army-warehouse.com/10-servicecard-artikel/11-bh-kampfanzugbluse-kaz02-neu.html

Last edited:

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Surplus and Outdoors in Kidderminster, very quick delivery allways. I like to rummage around the shop whenever I am in Kidderminster too, it is more or less opposite the Severn Valley Railway for steam train enthusiasts.

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk

They're even Essex based, but I'm not sure if they have a shop. I've used them loads and have found their kit to be spot on. Website claims that they source kit direct from MoD and I can believe that. They also have a pretty good ebay shop.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE