Withdrawn Hanowa Swiss Military Gents ''Squadron II'' Watch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, I'm selling this ''Hanowa'' Swiss Military SM34521AEU/H03 Gents Squadron II Watch with Beige Strap.
To be Honest my Mrs got it for my Birthday in afew weeks when it was on offer on ideal world.
But in truth she brought me the wrong watch, I'm not trying to make a profit, just get back what she paid for it. As she brought it in September and we can't send it back for a refund.
Here are the Spec's
Swiss Quartz movement
Black dial with gold accented luminous hands. The luminous hour markers & arabic numerals are easy to read and give the watch a vintage military look
date window & 3 o'clock position
Sapphire crystal
Water resistant to 10 ATM
Beige Fabric & leather strap with brushed metal buckle & pin
Signed buckle & crown
Presentation case with relevant paperwork
Dimensions 42.5mm x 48mm x 11mm
Lug Width 21mm
Come's with Battery in it and 2 Spare.
It's ''NEW'' Never been worn,Only taken out of the box to see what it was, when she let slip that she had got it for me.
£96.50 with free 1st class postage.
All payments via PayPal.
And UK Buyer's Only Please.
cheer's

Last edited:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Just a quick heads-up, I'll be putting this up for sale on Ebay later or in the morning at the same price, So if you want it get it now as I don't think it will be on there for long.
cheer's

samobaggins

On a new journey
Mar 26, 2014
Bicester
Hi, I'm selling this ''Hanowa'' Swiss Military SM34521AEU/H03 Gents Squadron II Watch with Beige Strap.
To be Honest my Mrs got it for my Birthday in afew weeks when it was on offer on ideal world.
But in truth she brought me the wrong watch, I'm not trying to make a profit, just get back what she paid for it. As she brought it in September and we can't send it back for a refund.
View attachment 52000 View attachment 52001 View attachment 52002
Here are the Spec's
Swiss Quartz movement
Black dial with gold accented luminous hands. The luminous hour markers & arabic numerals are easy to read and give the watch a vintage military look
date window & 3 o'clock position
Sapphire crystal
Water resistant to 10 ATM
Beige Fabric & leather strap with brushed metal buckle & pin
Signed buckle & crown
Presentation case with relevant paperwork
Dimensions 42.5mm x 48mm x 11mm
Lug Width 21mm
Come's with Battery in it and 2 Spare.
It's ''NEW'' Never been worn,Only taken out of the box to see what it was, when she let slip that she had got it for me.
£96.50 with free 1st class postage.
All payments via PayPal.
And UK Buyer's Only Please.
cheer's

Did this sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Morning, Sorry for the delay in my response I've been away visiting family for mother's day.
Yes the watch comes with the makers 2year warranty which runs out on the 09,09,2019
cheer's

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE