A good introduction, or a tad to far?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
I hope they've changed the body colour on their V5......

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

saxonaxe

Nomad
Sep 29, 2018
SW Wales
I wonder where the parties will be held, Shepherds Bush, Forest Gate, Nine Elms, Green Park, Bushsy Park or Wimbledon Common even?
:D :D

If they don't get charged a fortune to attend and leave the place as they found it, then why not let them escape from Nerdy world for a short time?....:thumbsup:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I wonder where the parties will be held, Shepherds Bush, Forest Gate, Nine Elms, Green Park, Bushsy Park or Wimbledon Common even?
:D :D

If they don't get charged a fortune to attend and leave the place as they found it, then why not let them escape from Nerdy world for a short time?....:thumbsup:

The party will be in the grass vehicle!

Reactions: Janne

saxonaxe

Nomad
Sep 29, 2018
SW Wales
" and tested! ;) "

Yep, went through the last MOT, with just a couple of warning notices..

1. Moss treatment required under the offside door sill.
2. Rear valance area needs a strim as number plate will be obscured by further growth...

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
So, when they update the V5 to include the new decor, what do they call it?

British Garden Green??

Nomad64

Nov 21, 2015
UK
The owner was pulled over for speeding recently - as he was writing the ticket the traffic policeman asked “Who do you you think you are, Stirling Moss?”

I’ll get my coat...... :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE