Mors Kochanski - Sad News

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
This came up on my FB feed, sad news indeed for Mors and his family.

Wishing him the best under such difficult times.

MK.jpg

Reactions: zornt

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I am truly sorry to hear of this. His teaching is a benchmark :) He made it not only relevant and interesting but fun too.

I hope he and his family know just how well thought of he is, and that they have a lot of love and support around them.

M

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
What is to say other than very sad news, it is not the end yet though, and a life worth living was a life full of giving, he has given to us all.

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Very sad news that, a very admirable man who has definitely made his mark through his works. Agreed a life lived well I reckon.
I’am pretty sure that this dreadful illness cannot be cured, hope the old boy doesn’t suffer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hushabye

MartiniDave

Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
I've never been lucky enough to meet Mors, but I have read his book countless times and spent many a lunch break watching his youtube videos over and over again. I have learnt so much from this very talented and knowledgable man. I feel so sad and unsettled by this news. My thoughts are definitely with him and his family.

Reactions: Fadcode

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
News of Mors Kochanski's death has been posted on Facebook today. A sad day but a great life. RIP

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE