Hello from South Wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Brendanh

Sep 14, 2019
South Wales
A big hello to everybody, I'm Brendan from Llanelli, South Wales. I thought it's about time I signed up here to access a wealth of information, hopefully I can also return some knowledge one day haha

Cheers

Reactions: Rabbit leg

Brendanh

Sep 14, 2019
South Wales
Thanks again all, I haven't been out much at the moment as I'm making a gas forge, I'll be posting some pictures when it's done hopefully to return some knowledge and encourage anybody else who may be wanting to give it a go :)

Dec 13, 2019
Llanelli
Hi there Brendanh, I’m from the Llanelli area myself. If you’re looking for a buddy to go out with I’m always looking for someone myself!

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
My next away trip will be the winter Bushmoot, it's a good kit shakedown and you know the weather can only get better :D Between now and then depending on how much normal life gets in the way can be sometimes be found wandering between Dafen & Horeb

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE