Polish Lavvu modifications.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

LeeJames123

Sep 14, 2019
Wiltshire
Afternoon everyone, i am after someone who can modify my Polish Lavvu. All i want on it is a zip, a skirt, stove jack, and built in ground sheet. I will offer good money for these to be done, and will supply all the parts.

Thanks,

Lee. :)

LeeJames123

Sep 14, 2019
Wiltshire
Thank you mate, i seen that there was this forum, thinking it didn't exist and i joined right away knowing there is a forum like this!. I wish to hot tent in the winter months in Wales, i looking forward to it! :)

EffyGent

Sep 6, 2019
Vorarlberg, Austria
Check out the video from "Simon, a bloke in the woods" on YouTube. His modifications are well done and he is more than willing to give some tips on how to make them

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Edit to add - I'll be making similar ones to my new lavvu!

Cameron2010

Oct 6, 2019
Abergavenny
Sorry for hijacking this post. I'm a new member and want to write a post to see if anyone is selling a polish lavvu but can't seems to find out how to do a post. Any help greatly appreciated

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
Try Military Mart on line....also telephone them, sometimes stuff is in stock but not on line?
They are often seen on ebay as well although sometimes at horrible prices.

Chris71127

Tenderfoot
Jan 21, 2015
Ipswich
Sorry to bring an old post back to life.

Does anyone know of someone that modifies the Lavuu? I’ve tried to message the chap in the members section but no joy .

Really would like a few bits done before the temperature drops

thanks people

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
If your on Facebook then message "Northern Outdoors UK," which is a chap called Shaun Iveson. He does the full range of custom mods for Lavvu owners. If you join the "Lavvu Owners Worldwide" Facebook group you can see examples of his work which he has carried out for many of their members, they have nothing but praise for his work.

Reactions: Chris71127

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE