Sold Tentipi Safir 9CP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Tentipi Safir 9cp for sale

I've had this tipi for about 6 years, it's in good over all condition but does have signs of use. It has a small 50p size hole in the fabric a foot or so from the bottom near the door but this has never caused a problem. It also comes with the ground sheet.

I'd love to keep this tent as it's the best tent I've ever owned however I also have a bell tent with a stove and a camper van so between the two tents I've decided to keep the bell tent as my wife prefers it as it has a sewn in ground sheet and it's more cosy with the stove.

I'd like to see £650 for it which is a fraction of what it cost. Located in South Gloucestershire

Untitled by Ben Close, on Flickr

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
Wow, that is a bargain. If i didn't already own one...
I love mine (its even older) and still regularly withstands winter storms.
By the way, Scottish mountain repairs can fix the hole at a reasonable rate, if it puts buyers off.

Lime

Apr 5, 2019
UK
Hello if the sale to Russell doesn't work out for any reason please drop me a line - i have been looking for one of these for ages (much to Mrs Lime's distress!).

Thank you

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE