Pocket Victorinex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

asemery

Settler
Aug 11, 2005
Pennsylvania
pineapple.myfunforum.org
I carry this handy knife in my front pants pocket.

B2CReZ9.jpg

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
Me too :). I have two of them in fact: one seriously worn down by sharpening & stropping over the years with the spring missing from the scissors, and one brand new knife which I can’t bring myself to use yet because it is completely pristine...

They are ridiculously useful however and so one or the other will always be with me.

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
I was building a greenhouse last weekend and got the tips of 2 fingers trapped between the sharp edge of one of the panes of glass and a very strong spring clip. If I hadn't had my SAK in my pocket to pry them free I would have been in a bit of trouble.

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
I have one on every set of keys, plus an old one in my toolbox.
Have carried one since I was 13 ish, in those days schools weren’t too bothered, used it to sharpen pencils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
I usually prefere Victorinox Compact or Climber but I have one of those little guys in a black suit and use to wear it with a black suit.

:cigar:

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I almost always have my old SAK with me. It's about 30 years old now and a little modified.
Myrtle scales, bottle opener ground down and turned into a mini gouge and I stupidly broke the tip of the small blade, so had to reprofile it.IMG_20190903_171957.jpg
IMG_20190903_172007.jpg

Ruud

Jun 29, 2012
Belgium
www.rudecheers.wordpress.com
I carry one of these on the famous 'survivalnecklace'. A piece of paracord around the neck, a small light, a small firesteel, a small compass and then one of these Classics. The tweezers and the scissors are so handy, and the file does a good job as a screwdriver.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE